Friday is Reading Day
If you are looking for articles related to SEO or Social media, take a look at this list. I assemble it over the week and post it every Friday.
- The SEOmoz Internal SEO Pre-Launch Checklist (seomoz.org Dec 16, 2010) From the SEOmoz whiteboard friday video blog aquick checklist for anyone planning to launch a website.
- The Web: Why Users No Longer Matter (searchenginewatch.com Jan 20, 2011) Once upon a time in the field of web design and web development, sites were made for the users. This year it seems as is changes were forced on users.
- Facebook Doesn't Help Me Find Anything (searchengineguide.com Jan. 17, 2010) If you have a large social network, can it really help you?
- LivingSocial Sells 1 Million Amazon Vouchers and Counting(mashable.com Jan 20, 2010)This represents sales of over $20 million in one day. Not really educations but something noteworthy.
- Churches Increasingly Fans of Facebook, Social Media (christianpost.com Jan 21, 2011) A study shows that churches are turning increasingly to social networking tools.